Vegan friendly. Enjoy the perfect match of maple syrup and miso!
Cooked Quinoa - 1/2 cup
Roasted Walnuts - 1/2 cup
Salad spinach - 1cup
Rice Culture Organic Miso 1tbsp
Maple Syrup 1tbsp
Lemon juice 1tbsp
- Cut pumpkins into bite size pieces and grill.
- Mix miso, maple syrup and lemon juice well.
- Place spinach, cooked quinoa and pumpkin in a salad bowl.
- Drizzle miso maple dressing over the salad.
- Garnish with roasted walnuts.
Any of our miso would work well with this recipe, but Original Miso would be our recommendation as it matches perfectly with the sweetness of maple syrup!