Miso Chicken and Potato
Tasty and easy main dish for under $10!
The rich miso flavour is perfect for winter.
10 Chicken wings
A (Sake – 2 Tbs, Honey – 3 Tbs, Miso – 3 Tbs, Grated ginger, Grated garlic, Water – 1 Cup)
Cooking oil - 1 Tbs
- Prepare chicken by making cuts into the skin of the chicken wings. See picture below.
- Cut potato into bite size pieces.
- Mix all seasonings (A).
- Add oil to frying pan and cook chicken and potato until the surface is golden brown.
- Add mixed seasoning (3) and place lid on the pan.
- When chicken and potato are cooked through, take the lid off and cook down the sauce.
- Sprinkle white sesame as garnish.